My name is Nancy and I launched Clickin & Classy Co. in 2017 to follow one of my passions. I call my self a Christian - Latina woman in business. Clickin & Classy Co. has become my creative studio where I get to do what I love: helping others create memories.
- I live in Lynwood, CA and I was born in El Salvador.
- I graduated from Cal State Long Beach where I got my degree in Business Administration Information Systems.
- I interned at Paramount Pictures for two years where I worked in three of their IT departments as a business analyst and technology support.
- I work full time at an elementary school as a technology coordinator.
- I'm a business mom
- No siblings :)
- I like coffee a lot! :-)
- I can't stop buying journals/notebooks :*)
- 90% of my check goes to Yogurtland, Baskin Robins & Starbucks
- I have been taking photos for many years. i think I got it from my grandma who always had a camera with her. In 2017 I lost two jobs, and during those hard times photography not only helped me pay my bills, but kept me from going crazy. There is a quote that says "Photography is my therapy" and yes it is!
God is everything for me. I have learned so much about God, and the connection that we can have with him is amazing. I enjoy going to church with my parents and my daughter.
A few random facts about me:
- I don't like avocado
- I can't get out of my house without my cup of coffee w/ milk
- I had to learn English at age 11. My home language is Spanish
- I'm afraid of... turtles and hens, yes, turtles and hens.
- Favorite books: Bible, Jesus te Llama (devocional diario), Make it Happen!
- Favorite music: salsa and christian music.